Mérieux Foundation co-organized event
Mekong Hepatitis Symposium 2021
Viral Hepatitis Elimination: Promises & Challenges
November 26, 2021 - Événement virtuel - 14h - 16h (ICT) / 8h - 10h (CEST)
The Mekong Hepatitis Symposium is held once a year to update knowledge about chronic hepatitis B and C for the region’s health stakeholders. It allows participants to share their experience and helps encourage national and regional policy-makers to step up the fight against chronic hepatitis.
This 2021 online edition, “Viral Hepatitis Elimination: Promises & Challenges” will bring together experts, researchers and health professionals to address 2 main topics:
- Session 1: Update on hepatitis B care and prevention
- Session 2: How can we reach the 2030 HCV eradication goal?
Participation at the conference is free, but registration is required.
Friday, November 26, 2021
2 pm – 4 pm (ICT) / 8 am – 10 am (CEST)
- Cancer Research Center of Lyon (CRCL)
- Center Infectiology Lao-Christophe Mérieux
- Chiang Mai University
- French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development
- Merieux Foundation
- Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Health of Cambodia
- Sorbonne Paris North University3